We're looking for a backend Drupal developer to help us build websites and applications for some of the world's major brands. You will work on exciting projects using open source technologies. You will also get to work with one of Drupal's core maintainers, catch. We sponsor him to work on Drupal core. We are a top-five ranked Drupal agency in the world.
You are welcome to work in our Boston or Oakland offices, or remotely full time from the continental US.
We don't just do Drupal. We work with lots of open source tools like Gulp, SASS, React, Wordpress, Magento, Silex, Laravel, React, and Node.js. We love clean code, front-end performance, pull requests, and tasty craft beer.
Hundreds of millions (yes, seriously) of people use the projects we work on every month, and everyone in your family will know the clients we work on. A recent TAG project was to rebuild Mint.com on Drupal.
We are a remote friendly company. While we have offices in Boston, MA and Oakland, CA, many of our employees work remotely so we are scattered across 16 states.
Please no staffing agencies or contractors.
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Paid vacation
- End of year merit-based bonuses
- Annual company retreat with absolutely no trust falls
- Fridge stocked with craft beer
- Snacks, coffee, tea, and other drinks
- Cool office space in DTX a block from the Red Line
- We will pay for you to get Acquia Drupal certified
- Free MBTA pass
Skills & Requirements
- Five years minimum experience with Wordpress / Drupal / Symfony / Node or equivlevant
- You don't mind talking to people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with Git
- Eligible to work in the US
About Third & Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco and Boston. We help organizations innovate by building amazing technology. We are a fast growing services start up.
We believe in Git, building things the right way, coding standards, and pushing ourselves to be better engineers, producers, and all-out innovators.
We are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (our founder literally wrote on the book on it). That means you work on fully baked requirements, are part of the estimate process, and aren’t blamed for late projects with unrealistic schedules.