We're looking for a Digital Project Manager with agency experience to help us build delightful digital experiences for some of the world's major brands.
Examples of projects you would work on:
- Lead a team to work on custom CMS implementations on Drupal or Wordpress, from a construction company to a cosmetics company.
- Lead the implementation of a new e-commerce system for a high volume nutritional supplement retailer in Shopify Plus.
- Work with GatsbyJS, the bleeding edge front end that is disrupting CMS.
- Help support a variety of clients with new enhancements on existing sites.
What we are looking for in a candidate with the following qualities:
- You are smart and get things done.
- You are a crisp communicator. You listen, write, and speak extremely well.
- You can multi-task with the best of 'em, meeting deadlines across multiple projects. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to build trust with clients because you are professional and dependable.
- You do what you say.
- You are not afraid to ask questions when you are not sure.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- You can work well with remote teams.
You are comfortable working in a technical environment:
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You can write user stories to convey requirements.
- You can identify a vague request and help the client get to what they really need.
- You can manage a team of developers, QA engineers, and designers.
- You can identify when something is in scope or out of scope and work with the client to get to a resolution.
- Experience with Drupal is a plus.
Work remotely full time or from our offices in San Francisco or Boston.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
About Third & Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco and Boston. Since our founding we have used technology as a means to free our clients, to free them from bad technology, beguiling user experiences, and bloated budgets.
We are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (our founder literally wrote on the book on it). That means you work on fully baked requirements, are part of the estimate process, and aren’t blamed for late projects with unrealistic schedules.