The ideal Director of Marketing for us tells such a great story about us that our channel partners, sales prospects, and job applicants aspire to work with us.
We’re Third and Grove, a group of data-driven strategists, creatives and technologists slaying the mundane for some of the world’s biggest brands. We’re looking for our first Director of Marketing to spread our story, grow our brand, and share in the good times.
We like staying humble but here’s the deal — we’re one of the top Drupal and Shopify Plus agencies out there. The work we do gets used by millions of people every day and we have our sights on being the best at digital. Period. Our brand is bold and forward-thinking, and we want our marketing leader to be the same.
While we are quite well-known in the Drupal community, we know there is more that we can do to grow and thrive in our space. To help get us there, we need someone who has what it takes to grow a B2B business and tell our brand story — we want companies and people to aspire to work with us.
While you’ll have internal support from the team, you’ll be a one-stop-shop for the foreseeable future. Our ideal Director of Marketing knows what it takes to build an ROI-focused strategy and the skillset to execute that strategy.
You can work in our Boston office or remote in the lower 48.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain marketing strategy: Perform quarterly planning with company leadership to continuously refine our marketing efforts.
- Manage content: Maintain a content calendar, ensure we regularly publish highly relevant content to our buyer personas, execute email campaigns around content, work with Directors to produce content, and manage content editing and publishing process.
- Manage social: Post and interact on brand in support of our overall marketing strategy.
- Create dealflow: Contribute to TAG deal flow by generating inbound deals via our marketing efforts.
- Manage conferences: From cradle to grave the DoM should manage the entire lifecycle of TAG sponsoring and attending a conference. This includes project managing the team to create the booth experience, planning and executing email outreach, developing and executing the conference marketing plan, and ensuring from load on to load out everything is flawless.
- Track metrics: Track the impact of marketing on sales, what is working and what isn’t, and provide reports and analysis to TAG leadership and entire team.
- Manage PR: Seek out press opportunities to feature TAG and TAG’s domain experts.
- Support channel: Work with our channel partners.
- Support demandgen: Support the demendgen operation with whatever they need to be successful.
- Manage awards: Strategy and submissions
Interested? We would love to hear from you! Apply now.