You will notice that our company website is one of the fastest on the entire Internet. We’re looking for a front-end web developer that wants the challenge of working with top-shelf design and hitting a mark higher than your typical agency. You will work with cool shit, like React, Gatsby, and Shopify Plus. You will work with a team that believes the way you become a great engineer is to try and be less bad every day.
You can work in our Boston or San Francisco offices, or from home anywhere in the continental US. We are a remote-friendly company with a team in over 17 states.
Hundreds of millions (yes, seriously) of people use the projects we work on every month, and everyone in your family will know the clients we work on. A recent TAG project was to redesign and re-platform the website of one of the five largest charities on earth.
Please no staffing agencies or contractors.
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation
- $1,500 annual professional development budget for conferences, books, training courses, etc
- Commuter benefits
- Write elegant, pragmatic code to create rich UI's for a wide variety of web applications and sites
- Work closely with designers to ensure your work adheres to their vision
- Work closely with technical architects and project managers to ensure your work meets functional business requirements
- Gracefully give, receive and act on feedback and code reviews
Skills & Requirements
- Strong expertise in modern front end styling techniques and a portfolio to prove it
- Demonstrated experience with React, Vue, or another modern framework. Must be willing to use/learn React and Gatsby
- Experience with the Twig templating language
- Experience working with Drupal 8 themes is a plus
- Experience with Shopify Plus is a bonus
- Impeccable attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Experience with revision control systems (git preferred)
- Ability to work collaboratively with distributed teams of varied backgrounds and experience
- Eligible to work in the US
About Third & Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco and Boston. Since our founding we have used technology as a means to free our clients, to free them from bad technology, beguiling user experiences, and bloated budgets.
We are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (our founder literally wrote the book on it). That means you work on fully baked requirements, are part of the estimate process, and aren’t blamed for late projects with unrealistic schedules.