TAG is looking for a passionate and talented QA Analyst to support our web development efforts and help us deliver outstanding digital experiences to our clients. In this role, you’ll be a champion of quality for our final products. We’re looking for someone comfortable diving into aspects of responsive website development, defining a strategy for testing design integrity and functionality, and quantifying / improving data quality across every project we deliver. This is a fast-paced environment where several projects are in play at once. It is an opportunity to grow and achieve, working alongside other smart, likeminded people.
You are welcome to work in our Boston or Oakland offices, or remotely full time from the continental US.
* Establish, promote and enforce QA best practices and processes.
* Evaluate risk and compile QA estimates for newly proposed projects.
* Work with project managers to refine requirements.
* Work with project teams to develop and execute testing plans.
* Work with project teams during planning to define & document test cases.
* Implement test plans to check for design fidelity, functional flows for devices & browser versions.
* Ensure all projects adhere to the WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines.
* Ensure GDPR compliance on projects where applicable.
* Write defect reports that add value for engineers, adding helpful detail and clues for solutions.
* Working with producers to deliver on-time with 100% functional coverage.
What we are looking for
* A passion for technology, keen attention to detail, and skill at identifying project risks and flaws in software.
* A sense of urgency and flexibility for the right priorities when appropriate.
* Willingness to 'roll up your sleeves', jump in where needed, and learn cutting-edge web technologies.
* B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (or the equivalent experience of such a degree).
* 5+ years experience leading quality efforts in web development, preferably in an agency / client services environment.
* An excellent and responsive communicator: You listen, write, and speak extremely well.
* Experience with CMS platforms (Drupal, Wordpress a big plus).
* Experience with Commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento) also a plus.
About Third & Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco and Boston. We help organizations innovate by building amazing technology. We are a fast growing services start up.
We believe in Git, building things the right way, coding standards, and pushing ourselves to be better engineers, producers, and all-out innovators.
We are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (our founder literally wrote on the book on it). That means you work on fully baked requirements, are part of the estimate process, and aren’t blamed for late projects with unrealistic schedules.
Please submit resume and cover letter for consideration.