TAG is looking for a passionate and talented Associate QA Manager to support our production and development efforts and help us deliver outstanding products to our clients. In this role, you’ll be a champion of quality for our final products. We’re looking for someone comfortable diving into aspects of responsive website development, defining a strategy for testing design integrity and functionality, and quantifying / improving data quality across every project we deliver. This is a fast-paced environment where several projects are in play at once. It is an opportunity to grow your career, working alongside other smart, likeminded people. This role entails managing one or two QA Analysts, as well as hands-on testing.
* Drive QA innovation efforts to continuously discover efficiency opportunities, including test automation.
* Establish, promote and enforce QA best practices and processes.
* Evaluate risk and compile QA estimates for newly proposed projects.
* Work with project teams to develop and execute testing plans.
* Work with project teams during planning to define & document test cases.
* Implement test plans to check for design fidelity, functional flows for devices & browser versions.
* Ensure all projects adhere to the WCAG 2.x accessibility guidelines where appropriate.
* Ensure GDPR / CCPA compliance on projects where applicable.
* Write defect reports that add value for engineers, adding helpful detail and clues for solutions.
* Work with producers to deliver on-time with 100% functional coverage.
What we are looking for!
* A passion for technology, keen attention to detail, skilled at identifying inconsistencies and flaws in software.
* An interest and excitement for Web development.
* B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (or the equivalent experience of such a degree).
* 6+ years experience in software quality efforts, preferably web based.
* 2+ years leading QA activities either as a team lead or manager.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
* Experience with CMS platforms (Drupal, Wordpress a big plus).
* Experience with Commerce platforms (Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento etc) also a plus.
Work remotely full time or from our Boston HQ (the office will reopen when the pandemic is officially over to ensure the safety of our team). Must be eligible to work in the US.