Come work in the best office in Boston, or San Francisco, or work remotely in the continental US timezone. It's up to you.
We're looking for a Drupal Architect / Senior Drupal Engineer to help us build web sites and applications for some of the world's major brands. Hundreds of millions (yes, seriously) of people use the projects we work on every month, and everyone in your family will know the clients we work on. We don't just do Drupal. We work with lots of open source tools like Compass, SASS, Wordpress, Magento, Silex, Laravel, Angular, Node.js, and Symfony. We love clean code, Vagrant, front-end performance, pull requests, and tasty craft beer.
You will work with and learn a ton from our awesome engineering team.
Please no staffing agencies or contractors.
- Fridge stocked with craft beer
- Free pair of flip-flops every spring
- Free fresh fruit, breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and other drinks
- Cool office space in Kendall Square a block from the Red Line, with incredible views of the Charles
- We will pay for you to get Acquia Drupal certified
- Free transit pass
- 100% employer paid health insurance
- Outrageously obnoxious slackbot
Skills & Requirements
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Three years minimum experience with Drupal.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience with Git and Drush.
About Third and Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco, Cambridge, and Barcelona. We help organizations innovate by building amazing technology. TAG is a distributed company. You can work in one of our offices or remotely full time from the any where in the US.
We believe in Git, building things the right way, coding standards, and pushing ourselves to be better engineers, producers, and all-out innovators.
We are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (our founder literally wrote on the book on it). That means you work on fully baked requirements, are part of the estimate process, and aren’t blamed for late projects with unrealistic schedules.