At Third and Grove (TAG) our mission is to push boundaries and create solutions that elevate our client's digital presence. We're looking for a go-getter, who likes to solve problems, to lead the delivery of web-based projects for some of the world's top brands.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of rebuild, redesign and ongoing support projects. You will work collaboratively with internal strategy, design, development and QA teams, while also managing the client relationship. If you're someone who likes to ask a lot of questions and you feel joy when crossing items off your to do list, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- You are smart and like to get sh*t done.
- You are a crisp communicator. You listen, write, and speak extremely well.
- You can multi-task with the best of 'em, meeting deadlines across multiple projects. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to build trust with clients because you are professional and dependable.
- You do what you say.
- You are not afraid to ask questions when you are not sure.
- You are extremely detail oriented.
- You can work well with remote teams.
- You are comfortable working in a technical environment.
- You are eager to learn and open to mentorship.
- You have 1-2+ years of agency experience under your belt.
- You have been managing website development and ongoing support projects for 2+ years.
What you'll do:
- Work under a senior Project Manager as you get onboarded to TAG projects and processes.
- Establish strong relationships with internal team and client stakeholders.
- Develop and manage all project documentation including timeline, project plan, and budget tracker.
- Manage resource allocation on an on-going, weekly basis as well as monitor project burn rate and budget.
- Gather requirements and communicate clear action items to the team.
- Collaborate and manage workflows between internal and external team members to ensure all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor project status and proactively identify problems before and as they arise.
- Participate in QA process to ensure quality of work.
- Hold regular status meetings and presentations.
- Identify potential new sales opportunities with your clients.
This is a contract to hire position. Work remotely full time or from our Boston HQ (the office will reopen when the pandemic is officially over to ensure the safety of our team). Must be eligible to work in the US.
About Third & Grove
Third and Grove is a digital agency located in San Francisco and Boston. Since our founding we have used technology as a means to free our clients, to free them from bad technology, beguiling user experiences, and bloated budgets.
We are one of the few agencies that know how to manage a technology project (our founder literally wrote on the book on it). That means you work on fully baked requirements, are part of the estimate process, and aren’t blamed for late projects with unrealistic schedules.