Another year is nearly in the bag, so I wanted to take a moment to reflect.
We were fortunate to have a terrific year here at TAG:
- We grew our all of our teams and hired 16 amazing new team members
- We grew our marketing services team and are working with more clients than ever before
- We made candles and gnocchi over Zoom
- We launched some amazing new websites for Hudson Institute, Seventh Generation, and UKG.
- We won 6 amazing awards for our work, including Daveys, W3 awards, and Muse Creative Awards for each UKG and Seventh Generation
- Our scale has grown so considerably that it now takes us just three months to produce the same amount of client work that used to take an entire year
- We had our first in-person pitch since COVID, it was glorious to get back in person, and yes, we all remembered to wear pants that day
- We announced the return of our annual retreat (San Diego in February, will we see you there?)
- 2 TAG team babies were born this year, with one more on the way in January
What we read:
- Small Angels - Lauren Owen
- Other People’s Clothes - Calla Henkel
- Remarkably Bright Creatures - Shelby Van Pelt
- Applied Wisdom - Alexander Ineichen
- The Most Powerful Idea in the World - William Rosen
- Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and Then Took On the West - Catherine Belton
- Career and Family: Women’s Century-Long Journey toward Equity - Claudia Goldin
What we watched:
- House of the Dragon
- The Watcher
- White Lotus
- Everything, Everywhere, All at Once
- The Bear
- Stranger Things
- Better Call Saul
- Love is Blind
What we did:
This year we found out if it was possible to make a good prequel to Game of Thrones (it’s not), whether inflation is here to stay (sadly, yes), if our Engineering Director could not break any bones doing motocross (so much for that arm), and if American democracy is healthy (it sure is, baby).
I want to end by saying thank you.
First, thank you to our incredible team at TAG. Without their relentless pursuit of doing work of which they are proud, we would not be in business. Thank you to all of our partners.
And finally, thank you to our incredible clients for deciding to work with TAG. I started this agency because I like helping people build cool shit, and we are so fortunate to be able to do that with each and every one of you day in and day out.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I’ll see you all in 2023.
Join our mailing list and you can stay this informed all the time.
Don't be a stranger.
Keep up to date by signing up for our newsletter. It’ll be fun, we promise.