Quicken, the leader in personal finance software, was looking for a new digital commerce platform with next generation content experience capabilities.
Their customers demanded increasingly engaging digital experiences, but they found traditional commerce platforms lacked the rich content management tools needed to meet these heightened expectations.
However, by pairing Drupal with Magento 2, Quicken combined two best-of-breed technologies that enabled them to fully control their customer’s journey, and quickly respond to changing market dynamics. With simple system integration and powerful content authoring capabilities, the Drupal/Magento implementation allowed Quicken to launch a compelling platform in record time.
Join our webinar to learn more about:
- Quicken’s key platform requirements, and reasons for choosing Drupal/Magento
- Simple tips for your own platform evaluation process
- Quicken’s substantial increases in cart conversion and revenue since launch
- Justin Emond, Founder & CEO, Third & Grove
- Laura Brooks, VP of Commerce, Acquia
- Peter Sheldon, Corporate Strategy & Business Development Lead, Magento