Third & Grove – a leading Drupal agency in San Francisco and Boston – has a long history of experience and contribution to the Drupal community.
Drupal 8 represents a significant leap forward in the digital world, adding improvements and incredible new features to this already-powerful content management platform.
As one of the few companies to have already built a successful enterprise-level Drupal 8 website, Third & Grove is uniquely positioned to analyze your company's needs and help you determine whether Drupal 8 is right for you.
Need help with a Drupal 8 project?
DRUPAL 7 SKELETON
The Third & Grove Drupal skeleton is the starter repository we use to start all new Drupal projects. It contains some repo struts we find useful, a collection of import and release helpers we have written over the years, and the basic drush/release framework we use.
CONTRIBUTED MODULES AND PROJECTS SUPPORTED
We have contributed a number of modules back to the community and a lot of patches. We regularly patch modules and submit them to d.o issue queues, and follow all best practices around this.
- Droptor: An easy way to organize, monitor, secure, and tune all of your Drupal sites in one place.
- Personalize Pages: Extends the functionality of the Personalize module, allowing editors to swap page content. Site administrators can select a control path and then swap in content from other Drupal paths in order to personalize the user experience at that URL.
- Personalize Panels: Extends the functionality of the Personalize module, integrating it with panels.
- Element: Element builds upon the entity API to provide developers with a fieldable bundleable entity type that offers a lightweight alternative to nodes.
- Reverse Proxy Check: Provides a quick way to check after code pushes that nothing has caused any problems with reverse proxy caching.
- Whammy Bar: A curated Wordpress style menu for non-developer Drupal site maintainers, editors, and users. The goal of the Whammy Bar is to provide a professional and simple menu that is designed to make Drupal easier to use.
- Textmarks API Integration: Automates API calls to TextMarks, a gateway service for sending SMS messages to mobile phones.
- Content Finder: Provides a simple tool to quickly find content as an editor. Rather than using a big form, we use a single search field with search axes.
- User Scheduled Delete: Gives site editors the ability to schedule a user account for deletion a set period in the future. During cron runs the module deletes accounts that are scheduled for deletion. Integrates with Drush and Rules.
- Views data export: Designed to provide a way to export large amounts of data from views. It provides a display plugin that can be rendered progressively in a batch.
- Form API Validation: Increases the validation power of Drupal Form API (FAPI). The core form API has no built in validators available to you, nor filters. With this module you now have access to many basic and useful filters, helping you with what should be simple form validation.
- Magento Integration: Integrates -- you guessed it -- Drupal and Magento.
- Multisite Search: Allows you to index and search content from all sites in a Multisite configuration.
- FullCalendar API: Provides Drupal API integration for the excellent FullCalendar jQuery plugin. Simple, no-nonsense theme functions and AJAX integrations for FullCalendar events.
- earthday47 Sandbox: This is a sandbox project, which contains experimental code for developer use only.
- No Current Password: Makes the "current password" field on the user edit form optional.
- Field collection: Provides a field-collection field, to which any number of fields can be attached.
- Cache Bypass Path: A lightweight module which simply provides a non-cached path accessible only by a hash. This is intended for Drupal installations that have a Varnish Caching Layer. Without the correct hash the path is simply a 404. With the hash, a request can be made directly to Drupal, bypassing the VCL. This is useful for site health checks where varnish caching is on.
- Gigya - Social Infrastructure: Gigya's Customer Identity Management Platform helps companies build better customer relationships by turning unknown visitors into known, loyal and engaged customers.
- Clientside Validation: Adds clientside validation (aka "Ajax form validation") for all forms and webforms using jquery.validate.
- Bx Slider: Integrates the bxSlider library with Fields. The Third & Grove team helps maintain the module.
- Fieldable Panels Panes (FPP): Creates an entity that may be used in panel panes to create fieldable entity panes. These panes can be created either directly in the Panels UI or in a separate administrative UI and later added.
- DruStack Core
Third & Grove is an organization member of Drupal Association. We also participate in local Drupal communities.
We contribute to the Drupal 8 Accelerate Fund, a pilot program from the Drupal Association to put $125,000 of community funds toward accelerating the release of Drupal 8.
Our team participates in Drupal conferences.
DrupalCon 2015 Barcelona
Our Barcelona team participated in the local planning for DrupalCon 2015 Barcelona in September, organized by the local chapter Drupal.cat. Planned activities included:
- Drupal Training Day – introductory level
- Barcelona Quiz Night
- Barcelona Women in Drupal
- Drupal Sprint Sessions
- Social events (beach parties, Gothic quarter hangouts)
- Website content on Barcelona travel and leisure information
- Intro video
See the Barcelona intro video showed at the closing session of DrupalCon LA.
- DrupalCon 2017 Baltimore (planned)
- DrupalCon 2016 New Orleans
- DrupalCon 2015 Barcelona
- DrupalCon 2015 Los Angeles
- DrupalCon 2014 Austin
- DrupalCon 2013 Portland
- DrupalCon 2012 Denver
- DrupalCon 2011 Chicago
- DrupalCon 2009 DC